Monday, July 19, 2004

Sista n Brotha !!!

ello... afew days nvr write le now den i remember i still got a sit (-_-"...keke). today is a happy day where i made alot of new sistasn brothas..muhahaha.... wah really dunno how to pass my I.D.E.A module sia... the clays we made when dry, curmple n broke when we brought it to sch >.<... my frens model even broke into a jigsaw puzzle...lolx... den in class we have to present, wah dunno how to say leh, cos our lecterur said tat the model muz kinda associate wif ur drawin but the prob was tat our drawins r all so qim n complicated, how to make something similar, so in the end i made an island out of it -_-" n my island was lk goin to broke into even smaller islands...argh~~! well tats all i have to say for me sch day! now i wanna say abt my blog! Thx All my frens n ppl who visited dis blog! i noe its abit plain n simple but tats all i can make now, will try to improve it soon... n pls dun duplicate my words n show it to me in msn, den saying 'lol' -_-" i noe its funny some of my posts but dun have to replicate it mah -_-"""~~~ n my 'CHARTBOARD' is for u to write something one!!! so juz write anything inside when u c my blog or when u finished seeing my blog! ANYTHING wld do, say hi or ur blog sux oso can (but i have the power to delete those vulgar or rude msg =p muhaha!) anyway got if u got anything suggestion for the improvement of my blog can always msg me, thx ^^! Plsssss......... write testi for me in friendster oso cos it look kinda plain -_-" (ya i noe my fren all dunno me =X) hehe...tat's all, C YA! (=^.'=)

No comments: