Sunday, July 11, 2004

My Bdae!!!

Yay...yesterday was my bdae =p! I'm officially 17 yrs old liao! the frustrating things was...my whole famliy actually FORGOT abt my bdae!!! >.<"...so sad sia...luckily my frens they all still remember it =)! On saturday morning, i watched TV n den played computer games rite up till late evening. tats when i rushed to bath again n figure out wad to wear! as i study in poly, almost 1/4 of my clothes r in the process of washing -_-" so in the end... i decided to wear my recent favourite T-shirt... the PINK T-shirt frm my SB orientation camp =p!!! Yay... den i comb my hair, brought the things i need n went out. at the mrt station... wah every1 was lookin at me cos my pink was too bright >.<" so paiseh sia!!! den when i reach our meeting pt, i tot i was late, but there were onli my the "gal" frens there -_-"(phew!), they were shock when they c me...not bcos of my shirt, but bcos the didnt notice i was there(m i invisible or wad -_-")...but when the rest came....1 of my fren say i look GAY~~~>.<"" volcanic eruption emrging~~~smokess coming out~~~ Argh!!!!Den they ask me y wear pink n say it look weird (wakao wear wrong thing on my bdae \ _ /" luckily i was smart enuff to change subject n asked them where they wanna have their lunch...they all turned to me n said, "its ur bdae, u decide". i was shocked lor, usually i juz follow them n dun mind where to eat, but they suddenly ask me decide n i didnt noe wad to do... i asked them sure anot but they say VERI SURE, but...in the end i chose a place n some say too expensive >.<"(Argh....u guys were the ones who ask me to decide mah, decide liao say wad expensive...pif) so in the end we went to a jap restaurant at clementi lor...one of my fren ar surely excited goin there...but when we went in...they say they have no together seats for 9 of us!!! >.<" they even ask us if we wanna seat separately anot( WAD DO U THINK LEH >.<~~) so we went out n think of other place to eat lor. n den...all looked at me again -_-"...so i say eat steamboat at seoul garden in JP...all agreed(after much persuasion frm mi -_-"") n we went to take a bus 198...tok n LOL at the bus stop when the bus finally came, went up but it was full hse =X no choice but to stand at the ground floor lor.... it felt as if we had tok n LOL for veri long in the bus but in fact... we had onli juz reached JE -_-" so we decided to get down the bus n eat in JE(cos we went out veri late n by the time we reach JP...seoul garden wld have close his shop -_-")so we went to JE's pizza hut n eat... tat pizza hut was so small n they had to put a temp. 9 seats place for us at e back... it was quite enjoyable during the dinner(except for e part where my fren took out survey forms to let us fill in -_-"...n we all atcually agreed to use our cutleries n pok him after the meal...keke) so we ate finish(n did the surveys -_-") we went out n decide wad we shld do...in the end, we juz sat on the floor of JE's mrt station n tok while playing game...it was a fun game(suggested by e 1 n onli who cld think of ahhem....ME! kekeke =p)

No comments: