Monday, July 26, 2004

New Look!!!

YaY!!! I got a new skin for my blog le!!! looks wierd rite? -_-" i juz lk the kitten's eye n the doggy which is soooo CUTE!!! (-_-"... sry cant resist =P) n the words "real friends" is veri good cos u noe REAL FRENS r really HARD to FIND nowadays!!! frens we have can be either backstabber, or hypocripite(dunno how to spell, sry >.<")! so i finally make a new blog tat is neat n small, n u juz scroll ard to find the things u wan... oh btw, my tag board is oso on the top left hand, juz scroll down n u can c it ^^! Well y so little ppl visit my blog one...if u visited my blog, pls say hi or anything in my "chartboard" so tat i noe who visited my blog, it will really help me alot, thx! well i noe the skin is not really nice but i can onli find dis 1 tat is neat n nice n it can cover 'something' u noe..(notice tat 'something' is not there liao anot? kekeke... =p) today in sch...haiz yet another project liao, IDEA!!! -_-"... but still no1 wants to invent something for my problem, my bug list is damn long u noe... need some1 to tell me wad does bluetooth mean n how does it works? n the other thing is, help me think of a design of a product tat has to be light, small n fashionable, so tat ppl regardless of gender wld buy... C!!! my project so qim rite,(entreprenuer-style -_-") project. today got a new tutor for our maths tutorial oso... MR patrick, sry ah if u heard wad i said during the lunch time but i cant really help it la... do u noe tat after 4 long wks, dis is the 1st time i got a HOMEWORK!!! -_-" funny rite, n its his 1st day to teach us n he gave us hmwk -_-"... his teaching style is totally diff frm my previous tutor...which she wld juz push the baby out n come back n teach us =pPpPp.... haiz tml is goin to be another long day lor, miss my sec sch frens alot... think u all stressing in jc rite? kekeke...relax la, find me n tok craps lor... (luckily nvr go jc, or in fact, mayb i cant even get in the 1st place!!! >.<") anyway, after writing so much i guess u grasp wad i have said liao hor... the morale of dis post is to ask u all to tok craps wif me!!! ahhhhhhhh....argh!!! n tats the end of my long n boring post, i cont nxt day when i got something to write, or when some1 really visits my blog...sob sob... byez!!!

No comments: