Monday, July 12, 2004

Monday Blues

Haiz...monday, wad a dreadful day -_-... Almost cldnt wake up in morning sia... luckily my parents tok veri loud in e living room when they watch e news, so...-_-" didnt feel lk eatin mi breakfast but no choice haiz...i'm gonna EXPLODE too wif e NOISE ard my blk... cos my area is under upgrading mah...haiz...so monday bluuuueeessss...... after awhile, done my things went to sch lor, typical day... haiz den in sch -_-"... i alwaz stick to my onli fren n den lk isolate frm e rest >.<... 1st lesson...wah e 1 i HATE...MATHS!!! >.< early in e morning muz do maths liao... so boring, den my maths teacher (who's a Dr. -_-")teaches us new methods...kuah....wad e doooooo...so qim sia! e more he says, e more confuse n e more bored i m >.<"! luckily his lesson went by quite fast...lala...den came tutorial...for MATH -_-" lolx but dis 1 is better, juz do tutorial work -_-".... kiddin la "better" sux man muz do lk hmwk sia...but e lecturer was quite nice n friendly.... after tat came lunch! yay!!! suppose to be a joyful event rite...but not 4 me -_-"!!! i've to eat wif my 'gal' frens... exactly 4 gals n sat at exactly 4 seats -_-" which left wif me...argh... wad to do, sit alone beside them lor..sob sob... >.<~~ after lunch came IDEA, a strange but interesting module to study... went to a veri stylish place to have our lecturer... the lesson was so artistic man...draw something w/o thinkin wad to draw -_-" qim rite!?!?! so anihow draw lor...lolx anihow draw w/o thinking lecturer oso said, "wah! great job! interesting drawin" lolx...lk tat oso can call artistic, haha too bad i cant show it to u all... den we juz spent 2 hrs drawin something ut of nthing... dunno y, but e more i draw,e more i enjoy...keke =p so my sch day ended wif us goin to our lecturer's room to get clays (which is our assignment -_-" sianz.......) den met my senoir who was in-charge of my grp during e orientation camp, a chio bu leh.. hor cheryl "mei li mao"! keke so funny sia ur line...tok wif her for sometime n after tat went to find my frens lor. so my day ended wif all dis things -_-" Oh btw, i juz added a song by Girls Aloud, called The Show...nice groovy song so relax n listen to it... will update the songs n my blog a.s.a.p...cheers! ^.^

No comments: