Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Harry Potter...

Haha...c the tittle? here's how it happened.....today did afew long hour classes tat is soooo boring (as usual -_-")... den after sch, we went to photocopy a newspaper article for a Show n Tell assingment due on thursday(i think >.<")... tats when my frens met up wif me n we went home together, a cute gal frm singnet broadband comapny gave me a strawberry bread ^^...so good sia... But, tat bread was due to expire tml -_-".... evil rite!!! nvrtheless i ate the whole bread cos it taste good(n i was hungry at tat time...keke =p) during the trip home, my fren gave me the present(which he owe me...pif), i was delighted, but asked him wads inside cos its a rect. gift which was quit heavy n u noe wad my fren said!?!?! "aiyah u will LUV it 1, inside is LOTs n LOTs of................"UNDERWEAR"!!!" -_-~~~~~~~~~~~" sia rite tat guy...play basketball until the screw dropped.... reach home, put down my bag n quickly unwarp the gift...(pls not underwear...pls not underwear >.<~") LUCKILY....., it was a book! not juz a ordinary book, but a story book called "Harry Potter n The Order Of Phoniex(something lk tat la, dunno how to spell -_-")chey, i read tat book 2 yrs ago when i burrowed frm my fren liao -_-"...lame rite... but anyway, Thx Alot Guys ^^! althou today was less exciting, its still a better day den monday -_-" hope my future days wld be better!

No comments: