Saturday, January 09, 2010

Bon Voyage

Yesterday, my friends and I sent our good friend off from the airport. He is going away to the US to study. Actually he's already studying there, its just that he came back awhile for the holidays. So now he's going back there as his school is starting. The saddest part is that he will not come back for another two years or so! Omg... that's very long do you know that!?!?! Plus the fact that I getting one less Ang Bao this year, and the following year! Oh man...lol


But I'm truly gonna miss him. Goodbye, Jason! hehe...


So what's happening this week? Hmm... oh yea, my boss asked me to help her find so movers to move the glass table from the office, to her house. Drags! I'm really starting to feel that I'm not cut out to be doing admin stuffs. I hate it when my boss asked me to call the cleaning lady, asked me to order water cooler's water, asked me to buy stationery, asked me to subscribe to magazines.... I really HATE doing all that. But I have no choice because I'm just a Admin! *Sigh*
Maybe I should just change a job? Hmm... should I? Cos the pay is quite good, and I'm gonna start studying soon, thus the extra income would be useful in the long run. Plus I have bills and insurance to pay. But the job is just...

Another sad thing is that DollHouse is ending soon... Boo! Cant believe there's only 2 more episodes left. Wonder why FOX would wanna X that show... Anyone care to explain? I would have to wait until April for Glee to come back. Luckily, there are a few new shows that are coming out this month, so I'm kinda excited about it! Yipee...

No comments: