Sunday, January 03, 2010

2010

Happy New Year!!!

Its now 2010 and I had a very enjoyable first few days of 2010. New Year's eve was a half day for my work and so I met my friends and have lunch at Burger King, near my working place. We were going to discuss how much each person has to pay for the food and the jerseys that they bought for our friends. 9 of my friends and I were meeting on 1st of Jan 2009 to celebrate our 10 years of friendship! Yea, that's right! We have known each other since secondary school. After the lunch at Burger King, we went to another shopping center where I treated my friends to some desserts. After that, we just went home and that was it. I did not go out and party or countdown to New Year. I just practically stayed home, and watched the countdown celebration. Ya, I know its kinda boring, but I am starting to feel that I too old for these kinda countdown party because I don't really like the loud noise and the over crowded place. Its so hot and squeezy.

1st Jan 2010 was the most memorable and fun day I had for this new year. I'm having a barbecue session at my friend's house to celebrate our 10 years anniversary as friends! Before the barbecue, I met 2 of my friends for some sports, mainly squash, which was the first time that I have tried playing it. It was really fun and I enjoy it very much. You do not have to run very far,like soccer or baseball, because its all within the small room. But I have blisters and cuts after that. Lol, and my body is still aching. This is the sign of not exercising enough. Oh well, after squash, we went for swimming, in the rain. After that, we continued awhile of squash and finally went to shower and get ready for the barbecue!

I cant believe its Sunday now, because it means that tomorrow is Monday, and I will have to go back to work. Going back to work means that I have to submit my report tomorrow, help my boss to subscribe the few magazines and newspapers, do some media research, finish up the coding of some articles, and calling the cleaning auntie.
Life sucks. At least for me it does. And I still have to register myself into a school to get a degree. Wonder if I should continue working there, or get a part-time job. What do you guys think?

Anyway, that's all I have for today, see you!

No comments: