Friday, February 05, 2010

Interesting Incidents

Yesterday, saw something interesting happened and I just had to blog it...

Was catching the train to work yesterday morning to go to work. As usual, it was packed with a lot of sardines(people). Then came a guy, whose obviously wearing an office wear and going to work too. He was listening to music. But it was not the usual iPhone, iPod, or any other form of MP3 or smartphones that you see nowadays where ever you are. On his hand, he was holding this:










He was actually holding a Discman! LOL
It looks like the picture above, but a bit bigger! Wow, can you believe it? There is actually someone out there who is still using this form of music player?! When I saw him using it, I was really shock. And to add to the shocking factor, he was actually an Ang Moh (Caucasian)!!! Haha, quite big size and spot a shaved head. Really man! It sure brings a nostalgic feeling when I think of him and his discman. I used to have one too, during my lower secondary school days. I still have it stashed inside my drawers... haha, think it is still working!

Another interesting thing is I found an article from Gawker that I really like it! The link is here
It's about how straight guys can be friends with gay guys and do not have to be afraid that all the gay guys wants to eat you up, or only thinking about having sex with straight guys like you. Haha i found it really interesting and the things they wrote are quite true... 
You should go and read it!!! 


Ok, I'm signing out and going to work soon... Eating lunch with my boss today =X
Bye!

No comments: