Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy CNY!!!

Happy Chinese New Year 2010 everyone!!!

Oh man, cant believe my family and I spent weeks preparing for this joyous occasion and it just flew past us like nothing happened...

Just spend my two days visiting my relatives and it was not as bad as I thought... thank god for the KFC jokes!

At least I get to win some $ from playing Blackjack with my friends... hehe, but her house sure is damn far from civilization... remind me to call a cab next time. I walk almost half an hour to the nearest bus stop! This is S'pore for goodness sake! How can I walk more than 15mins to locate a bus stop!?!?! Anyway, what's the most impt thing is I did not miss the last bus...lol

Looks like I cant collect much hong baos this year because my friends and I could not organize a proper house visiting. Well, we have all started to work... busy! busy!

Haha, till next time!






No comments: