Wednesday, August 04, 2004

tHe pInK BoTaks

Yes...tat's my forum's name... apparently no1 is there to post anything -_-"

so tiring...today accompany two frens n already was tiring -_-"... wanna meet my fren in the morning to pass him something, at 1st, he said to meet me at the bus stop below my blk, when i reach there n waited, he sms me n said to meet at clementi mrt station... den when i reached there (after walking n sweating profusely -_-") , i waited there while a whole crowd of ppl walk pass me (i felt like a security guard, inspecting them as they walk pass....hehe =p)... waited for veri LONG (like abt 5mins)... he sms me,AGAIN n said meet at dover mrt station -_-" argh.... WTF is he doing!!! k nvm...i board the mrt n reach dover, den he,haiz...msg me again!!! said he in school of business building liao!!! hwah tat a**h*** >.<" so in the end i met my the other frens n told him tat if we r fated will meet, if not too bad lor... nvr knew he actually went back to the mrt station juz to meet me... hwah so touch rite... *sob* *sob*... but actually, he wanna meet me so urgently is bcos he wanted to get something frm me -_-" tats y he went all the way back... chey.... den went for java pract, as usual, muz copy each other lk siao to actually able to finish it!!! fast-forwad... yay, finally we finished our pract... den wah my brudders actually make use of the com's oh-so-new CDRW to copy some of the song to each other -_-"... den went to eat lunch lor, again as usual, haven even 12pm(it was abt 11 plus plus) n already almost all the tables r occupied n alot of ppl queueing to buy food liao...so we went to buy our food, eat n tok, tok n eat, in the end finish our meal (too much things we said during the lunch so cannot write down =p) Suddenly... one of my fren came to us n asked if we knew how to go to clementi polyclinic as she's sick (sick?....lolx...alive n kicking....) as she lived else where mah so dunno where lor... den as my class got 2 hrs of lunch break so i offered to bring her there lor[the golden round thingy startin to form above my head... O:) ] waited for the bus, hop on n brought her there, tok alot during the trip... we arrived at the clinic ard 12pm, went the register, den the nurse actually told us tat we have to wait until 1.30pm b4 we can c doc as all of them have gone out eating (national day celebration izzit -_-" y all go out eat together?!?! if got seriously injured patient den surely die at his doorsteps la >.<") so no choice but to wait until 1.30pm lor... dunno wad to do during dis time so my fren decided to go arcade n play, brought her to 1, den she said, "aiyo dis 1 so orh orh n no ppl... dun wan la, scared kena kidnapped later how?" -_-"""""""".... so brought her to funland near mac lor... there she played those racing car... den she told me, "aiyah play dis surely veri can play veri long, den time will pass by veri ez 1"... in the end, she onli played 2mins n it was game over -_-" wad more to pass 1 an a half hr -_-" lolx... so eventually i let her play on her own n i took a bus back to sch lor.... during the MOB tutorial, we had our grp discussion... but wad my grp tok abt is all gays n gays n more GAYS -_-" r they veri happy? (gay another meaning is happy, in case some of u dun noe) mr ben even worse, look at our PTN's armpit hair -_-~~~ yeeew...........GROSS man dis guy -_-" den the more he tok abt it, the happier he is n the more LOL he make.... den he say if grow into a jungle can cook "bee hoon" to eat, black 1 no need put soy sauce -_-" YUCKS! i'm not gonna say more or i'm gonna....>.<"

later after class, went to accompany my fren to the admin blk, as my other frens r going to thier tennis practise, we followed them... den when they said bye bye, we realised tat we actually went to SAA...so nvm we cont walking..... walk ah walk ah, frm SAA to fc 3... frm fc3 to lvl2 of a corridor, den frm lvl2 we U-turn back to fc 3 -_-" by den it was veri hot n we were perspiring again( ok, dun worry, i usually dun perspire until so crazy until lk i juz bath wif my clothes on, so dun worry ^^") den we went back up to lvl3, went down again to lvl2, dis time, we were smart enuff to turn to another corner... den again, walk ah walk ah.... YAY!!! finally reached admin blk (or so we thought/or mayb i thought -_-") went in, ask my fren to go n queue up while i tok to my fren, wah den he came back n said its the wrong blk again -_-~~ we actually went to the finance blk dis time(hwah.... volcano eruption!!!) so we walk again... walk ah walk ah, dis time we actually went to the right 1, my fren said," aiyah actually i was thinking of dis 1, but dunno how to go" hwah... noe dis 1 den y nvr say earlier, make us walk ard lk tourist -_-" inside the office, it onli took the admin clerk less den 2 mins n its done!!! aiyo so fast leh... we actually went ard for abt 2 hrs juz to go there for 2 mins @_@" gonna faint tat time liao, blood frm full to left 1 drop ~_~" den nvm lor, took a bus back to clementi wif him n den meet my fren liao...

k lah, tats all liao running late for my amazing race... ahhh wait for me~~~
oh... wils, signing out...

No comments: