Thursday, August 05, 2004

not gonna write any title today...either my brain not working or i cant think of any title anymore =p

today ah...lk tat lor... morning shld reach sch by 11, but, bcos of our IDEA project.. have to have a grp discussion again so i was forced to reach sch by 10am... unfortunately, i was late as i have to walk frm my hse to the mrt station so tat slowed me down(hehe =p)
went to fc4 n wait for our super-can-eat guy to eat his breakfast(i presume) while we discuss there... wah dunno izzit the auntie n uncle put extra 'spices' in his food... take extra long preparationg to get in ready sia...-_-"

den went to MOB class... got alot of gheying conversation goin on... haiz i dun wanna say liao so gorss sia...

lolx b4 i 4got, while i was doing my IDEA project, well we went to the library to bk a com n get some info, as usual, my fren will surely be even later den me(i reached dover when he juz woke up -_-"), told me tat he saw my fren... saying tat she actually came too sch too early...LOLX!!! u c, her classes actually start at 11 but she came at 9.30...wahaha...
she so paiseh but told every1 she paiseh -_-" in the end, when our ITOS class ended, i told her, "hey tml 8am muz be in sch ah"

LOLX... =p

to add something, i think my forum is screwed -_-" wif the topics they cre8...aiyo...

No comments: