Monday, August 02, 2004

full...

Yay...!!! 1st day i felt tat my blood is still full(or at least more den 3/4 =p)

u c, today nthin much happen la... so nthin much to waste my blood for... lolx...

today got maths lesson -_-"... haiz, so qim 1... seTs thoery leh... sec sch already dunno liao...so...
wah the 'doctor' tok too qim i really dun quite understand leh... den my tutorial lecture... so sianz 1... always give us hmwk >.<"... today even more den last wk, argh!!! i not sayin the lect not gd, but i dun really lk his teachin method la...haha no offence... den after tat got math quiz (haiz...), so suay sia... i tikum tikum until onli got 2 out of 5 marks!!! aiyo died sia, lk tat oso fail leh... sob sob... haiz no choice la... muz JIA YOU sia!!!

den went to eat lunch lor... aiyo the uncle dunno clean table or wreck table 1... clean table oso will tip the water, luckily my hand abit faster... if not we wld have to eat in a "pool" liao...hehe
but there's still water on the floor leh, make me have to eat wif my leg lk ice-skatin -_-"... so slippery sia!!!

so in the end went to IDEA class... presented our product n the slides frm power point, but still the lect was quite dissatisfied wif our product's outlook, haiz...

so after tat i went home liao lor...

oh my song finally came back!!! YaY...gonna change a new song thou.. well, PLS PLS PLS... every1!!! write something on my chatboard leh!!! anything oso can as long as its not rude or bo liao words lk tat imposter -_-"
hehe...k tat's all tc n byez...

No comments: