Saturday, March 19, 2005

Drifting Away...

This is the first post that i've written for 2005... (hehe, late by 3 months... sorry ^_^")

I shall not say the same thing again...(tat i've nvr blog for a LONG time liao...), seriously, i'm really running out of things to say... all i noe how to do is to talk crap and nvr really written anything that is witty and interesting to read... sad

well for the past few months i'm still trying to cope with my emotions and trying to get use to my 'new' life... honestly, its easier said than done.

I've always thought that all the shows and drama serials of trying to tell someone about something like eg, that he/she likes him/her... or someone very close to him/her has pass away... or at least, 'moved on'..., that these shows are very 'faked' because i always feel that its very easy to say this words and i dun understand why its so hard for them to spell it out...

Now then i know wad it really feels like of wanting to tell someone something but not being able to tell... he really wants to tell his friends wad has really happened in his family now but he cant bring himself to say it out because he's scared that his friend might treat him very differently from then on... so he chose to keep mum about it in the end... i'm just blogging wad i really wanna say here, because i know that no one will really spend some time to look at my blog except myself... by looking at the counts i can tell...lolz...

oh well...guess i have to carry on living and to straighten out my thoughts before i can really 'move on'...

oh ya today saw an article in the 'newpaper', about a gal (whose surprisingly, also from SP) who won awards for her blog and oso got an endorsement deal for a local brand t-shirt... wow so good right! so blogging does have some use... haha wish i could also blog as good as her so that i can also earn some money for myself... or at least be regconised for my blog... haiz i could only dream about it...

Beginning to feel abit 'sainz' about my blog's background, font and everything about it...
Gonna make some changes to my blog by this few days...

"Server Down"
"Site Under Construction"

No comments: