Sunday, March 20, 2005

Brand New Look!

"Server Back On!"
"Brand New Look!"

Yay!

I finally changed my blog into something more neater, smaller, and most of all... PINK!!! Lolz...
Remember i told u all yesterday that i'm gonna change the template of my blog soon... Well, after posting finished yesterday, i went and look at some blog skins from many websites... They were all very impressive and nice-looking! Never had I seen sooo many templates with so many themes and colors, not forgetting positions.

In fact, i saw afew templates that i really like and i downloaded them to try it out! But unfortunately, i can only use 1 template for my blog so i've to choose... Fianlly i chose one which is this! The "cool boy" theme pink template! Yeah...lolz! Why do i like this template? well there's alot of things i like about it... first, i like the image of that funky, hip-hop looking guy with no eyes and no nose (haha...), although without some of its facial features, it still looks 'cool' to me... I like the way i can show my posts in very small frame, thus helping me to shape up my post! haha... and the most i like about it is... yes, the color PINK! lolz... i really like that pink color background and the best of it is that although its pink, its still a guy theme template!

But with like, there's also dislikes... U see, the size of the main template is very small, thus i can only put very little things inside. U can see that the profile section on the left is so small the u have to scroll ages to get to the bottom. And the right frame is small for my posted pix... thus u cant see the whole pix clearly (although i have no objections against that =p).

Dun worry, i did edit the template to suit me and thus spend the whole night trying to edit it... I edited until around one something in the early morning, and when i think i'm gonna finish editing it... i forgot to save it!!! Oh man... i gave up! So i log out my blog and switch off my com, brush my teeth and went to sleep...

In the morning around 7.30am, i woke up because my mum was going to work, so evetually she made some noise that actually make me wake up... Then when she went to work, i on my com and played game first... maple story! its so lag this day playing it... kinda beginning to get bored of that game... Jump, Heal, Jump, Heal... argh! Luckily its not that lag in the morning, well i guess people cant get up so early... When i finally level up after much same rountine for about 2hrs? yay... den it starts to lag again because many people starting coming in... thats when i will log out while they log in...lolz!

So after playing games, i went and edit my blog...again! well this time was faster because i already knew wad had to be taken out and wad was gonna put in. Within one hour, i finally finished editing it! YaY...

Make some changes to it.

I shifted my whole posting part to my left and put my tag board outside it because i dun think that's space for me to put it inside. I also added a very nice melody for my blog! Its the only one piece of classical music that i really like... Canon In D by Pacabel! well honestly i really dunno wad major or minor izzit...haha! Nice right the tune ~~~

OK...so i miss afew hours of my beauty sleep to change my blog's template and atually posting the whole process to all of u, from finding the blogskins, to editing it, to adding...

Basically, i think that its much done already. Only afew touch up to do then its really finished.

I'll edit this post if anything interesting happen today. So far, nothing.

bye!

No comments: