Saturday, July 22, 2006

New Specs...New Hairstyle!

Yup! I have gotten myself a new pair of specs and have cut my hair. Well the spec was a gift from my poly frens... haha thx alot guys!!! Hmm... I wonder if my sec sch frens still rmb when was my birthday anot...*sob*

Today was quite an enjoyable day...had dinner with my collegues. Too bad we never took photographs...haiz... It was very fun ya' know... After about 6.30pm, the four of us, Nad, Joyce, HL and I went to sign out of our workplace, and went downstairs to eat. We were very scared that there were no seats anymore because it was full house yesterday, and yesterday was only a friday. So Nad and I went down to find seats while Joyce and HL went to the toilet. When we got there, luckily there were still alot of seats left. Maybe it was still very early and the sun has not come down yet, thus not much people were there, abit hot and humid for them. You see, our downstairs is the Satay Club, thus we thought of going there to try the satay out, as they have been there for many years already.

After we found a suitable seats, we ordered 10 sticks of mutton, 10 sticks of chicken and 4 kutupat(spelling?) . It was only 20 bucks! So cheap right... Then the uncle so good, gave us one more bowl of satay sauce (thx to our Nad >_*). Then we also ordered Nasi Ayam Goreng (Fried Chicken Rice) and Kway Teow Goreng (Fried Kway Teow). Haha then another uncle also blur at what Nad was toking about... Kept on telling him its dua(two), but he kept on asking us if its tiga (three). Then we wait until sunset and our food still not ready, some more we stand and wait one lor... So tiring, then HL and Joyce rot at the table waiting for us.

Anyway, it was nice food with nice environment. We chat as we ate, talking about, the food, our life, our boss (very COMMON TOPIC...LOL) and the kids at our centre. Kids are just so interesting, at least at my centre it is. They have all sort of 'patterns' one lor... lol. We even thought of coming to the satay club every fortnightly to have our colleague gathering. Then sooner or later, the satay club's people will surely recognise us, no need order, just sit down and the food is ready and served...lol

Last friday was the most disastrous and apocalyptic day I have ever encounter. As our project was not done properly as what our client expected. We got a really bad dressing down by them. I even wanted to scold that B*TCH but later refrained myself from doing so. I have never in my life come across such a B*TCHY woman, who always keeps on smiling but you will know its a really fake smile, and behind that smile is full of sharp objects like torns and knives, ready to throw at you. And the way she talked, is full of torns...

Anyway I also dun really care much about my final year project already. I mean I will try my best, but if I really cannot do what my clients want and they fail me, then I also have no choice. I mean what can I do if they are bent on failing me right? I'm not stress lor, just gave up already.

Enough of that, had my financial managment test on thursday. Oh man, dont even know if I'll pass it anot. I'm not even sure if the test is consider simple anot, because I still got a lot of mistakes.

A lot of things have happened in this month but some of the things I just cant post it here.

Oh ya, below is some photographs I took with my project mates while wearing my new specs and having my new hairstyle...lol
Since my friend asked me why I never post pictures inside my blog before, so I'm gonna post some photographs everytime I blog. Enjoy!

(From left: May, KT and I )
We took this at bugis junction, after we bought the vanilla milkshake at MOS burger. We were suppose to post with us drinking the milkshake. Guess KT forgot all about it or that she is too occupied with her laptop.

May wanted to take a vertical shot and it was real clear. Unfortunatly, my stupid head block half of KT's face. And its when she finally realised that we were supposed to pose with our milkshake! Argh...

Took this when May told us she wanted to go to the neoprint shop. Only found out later that she only wanna lend the pink background -_-"


Took this at Dover Mrt Station. Nice? Lol...

No comments: