Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The Omen

Watch The Omen with a bunch of friends today.

Before I watched the show, I was like... "er, I'm developing mild heart attack... Please dun ask me watch."

But after watching it, I was like... "WTH?!?! Like that only ah?!?!"

L.O.L

Basically the show was not really very scary, I even almost fell asleep... Except for the part where the ferocious hounds suddenly came out of nowhere, and started to bite the main actor. It gave me a shock and I was immediately wide awake O.O"... Then there's the part where the nanny suddenly jumped onto the main actor out of nowhere (again!)... It also gave me quite a shock. Other then these two parts, there isnt much things to talk abt already...

Oh the ending SUX big time also... I dunno about you guys but that's how I think.
Maybe Silent Hill's better than this show...

Oh and one more thing, the killing part of The Omen really looks like Final Destination, where everyone is predestined to die and of horrifying death. Before I'm scared to death, I think I'm blast to death by the speakers -_-"

Well that's all I want to say, nothing to talk about much anyway...

No comments: