Sunday, March 05, 2006

ITP soon...

Hello... yeah I know I always say that its been a long time since I posted something. But, it is really a long time since I posted something... lol

Ok I shall not whine about how long its been but just get on to what I want to say.

3 months... THREE whole months already and I never updated my blog, that's because I cant find anything or any reason for me to continue blogging already. Yes, its true, I actually quite tired of blogging already. Dunno why, but I just cant figure a heading or write in an orderly manner for my essay, I just write what I feel like writing. I admit, I always dun have much friends who will look at my blog, and I always write such a lengthy essay. But hey, I'm not writing for my friends and I dun mind writing an essay because that's what I like to do ^_^! So after 3 months I decided to embrace my keyboard to write again! Yuppie...! (for myself...-_-")

During january, it was the chinese new year season, so I had alot of things to do. First, it was to buy clothes. Second, I had alot of projects during that period. Thus, I had to struggle with these two major problems. I had to do my projects everyday with my friends, until late in the night, about 1am like that. After going home, I cant just undress and get to sleep, I still had to iron my formal attire because the following day was my presentation. Boy I have not even sleep fo more then 3 hours!

Well finally my projects are done and came Chinese New Year. Well this year is a more special year because I'm visiting my relatives in threes, instead of fours (dunno why, but I still cant bring myself to announce this piece of news). At least this year was a good relative visiting because I enjoyed it alot.

Skip feburary because I was having my examinations so it was nothing to talk about. Really! serious! I mean whats there to talk about my exams? That I did poorly for all of them and that I nvr study well for it? Well its no use mourning over it now...

After my exams, I'll have to go for attachment in about 5 days, and today is already the 4th day already! Tommorow is my last day to play... oh man...

I'll be working in a tour agency near chinatown. Wah have to get up at about 6am! because my work starts at 8.30am. I even have to work on saturday -_-! Hope they give me a small personal desk for me to work on and some easy stuffs for me to do.

Luckily, I dun have to wear formal attire to work...yet.

Ok, I'll write until now, till next time!

No comments: