Wednesday, August 03, 2005

ReVamped !!

Ok, so its not really a 'revamp'... But I'm changing it you know... You see, I have just edit my blog abit... well with a shift here and there, words appearing left and right, things disappearing and re-appear, to a new cool song, I'm sure it would be a good start towards a better blog for me! (Self encouraging words to boost my morale, if you dun mind -_-")

About my blog:
Ta-dah! I have change my blog! Well, not completely, but the way you have to navigate through my blog. I edit it abit because I felt that the pink coolboy design is not as 'cool' as it use to be already and I'm lazy to find but also having difficulty in finding another suitable skin.

Updates I have done to my blog:
- I have added red words above my smaller box.
Each represent different things. So click on them and try it out!
- tagboard is back!
Yay! my tagboard is finally back! So you guys can leave a tag so that I know who has been appreciating my blog, thankiee! Btw, dun be afraid to leave a tag behind. Its not a disease!
-past entries is back!
In case you all have missed my past entries, you can click on the red 'pasts' word, click on a month you wanna read and you will be brought to a new webpage. Just click on the red 'entries' word to get it!
-change on entry
yup. I have put the lyrics of simple plan's untitled on the front, so that once you visit my blog, it shows up, and the song will play! Sing together with it! la-la-la~!
-song added
yes, I have deleted my old melody, Canon In D. Well its still one of my favourite classical music, its just that the 'looping' of the melody every time I go to my blog, gets kind of annoying. So out it goes! And in comes a QuickTime player with a new song! And its Untitled by Simple Plan! Its currently one of my fave song. Listen to it and I'm sure you would like it...

And that’s all for the updates!

If you have any comments or suggestion about my blog, feel free to email me. I'll try to reply a.s.a.p! My email is at the 'profile' option *.^!

Below is my entry for today, called "Test Results".
Check it out! ^.*

No comments: